Friday 27th January
- Jacket Potato for lunch.
- Going to Filey with The Boy.
- Getting a pretty good night’s sleep.
Saturday 28th January
- Going for a lovely walk by the sea.
- Catching up on YouTube and podcasts and reading.
- Having a nice bath.
- Going to the pub for tea.
Sunday 29th January
- Singing along to the radio.
- Seeing my friend Alice.
- Trying a new place for food. Vietnamese noodles!
Monday 30th January
- Finding the new office.
- Buying a nice new storage box for my new desk.
- Getting to train and getting a seat!
Tuesday 31st January
- Having lunch in the new office kitchen. Finally we have a place to go and eat away from our desks!
- Actually getting some work done as the office slowly gets set up.
- Updating the teambungalow Instagram account with our renovation progress!
Wednesday 1st February
- February! The month I think 2017 will kick off properly!
- Having the kitchen electrics sorted! I think the rewire is finished!
- Getting a new high score on High Risers! Such an addictive game.
Thursday 2nd February
- Working on three different craft projects. Including a handmade present!
- Singing along. I love singing along.
- The return of The Great Pottery Throw Down.
- Death in Paradise. I just love this show.
It’s been a pretty crazy week. Lots going on and frankly I’m pooped! I can’t wait for the weekend!
See you next week.