I’m going to change these slightly as I’m finding it a bit tricky to get the post finished and ready for a reasonable time on a Friday. So, what I’m going to going forward is have the review start with the previous Friday and run it through to Thursday night.
Saturday 21st January
- Updating all my calendar. Everything almost matches now.
- Making delicious stuffed peppers for tea.
- Making homemade sugar scrub presents.
Sunday 22nd January
Monday 23rd January
- Managing to get up for work without too much difficulty.
- Only having 89 emails after a whole week off!
- Starting to plan the new bathroom properly ahead of work starting very soon.
Tuesday 24th January
- Self service checkouts in Poundland?! Crazy!
- Having a really productive day at work.
- RICE PUDDING!
Wednesday 25th January
- Giving my friend Jo her birthday present. Knitted cactus. Homemade is best! Ps. She loved it!
- Having a scrummy jacket potato for lunch. Only £1.50 too which is fantastic value.
- Sorting out meeting a friend at the weekend.
Thursday 26th January
- Going to the dentist and making a start on fixing my dodgey tooth.
- Being able to drink a cup of tea even with the numbness!
- Going to family tea and B liking her birthday present. Phew!
I like doing these but I need to try and make it so it fits into my week more easily. Hopefully I’ll actually see you in Friday next week.