Saturday 3rd December
- Decorating the Christmas tree and putting all the trimmings up in my parents house in Filey.
- Watching Flushed Away and laughing ally. Definitely funnier than I thought it was.
- Trying a new squash: Apple and mango. It’s the little things sometimes.
Sunday 4th December
- Having some quiet time to myself and catching up on some Christmas You Tube
- Having a comforting tomato soup for tea
- Having cosy PJs to relax in
Monday 5th December
- Seeing mum at lunch time for a tasty hot chocolate.
- Getting another Christmas present bought. Phew!
- Evolving a lot of Pokémon for the XP!
Tuesday 6th December
- Going to the Lindt shop for pick and mix chocolates.
- Plodding away with a sorting job at work. Boring, but oddly satisfying.
- Finding two pairs of lost gloves and a stocking filler I thought I’d lost.
Wednesday 7th December
- Getting to the poundshop before work to get some Christmas bits and bobs before the lunchtime rush.
- Cheering a stressed out colleague up. I got him a cola and told him he was doing a great job. It’s tough when stuff goes wrong.
- The return of Kirstie’s Handmade Christmas!
Thursday 8th December
- Having the most productive day I’ve had in such a long time
- Walking almost 9 miles!
- Really fun work Christmas do, the best one in 6 years I would say!
- Seeing The Witches at the playhouse (bonus 4th thing today)!
- Having a really nice catch up and chat with some colleagues at work.
- Getting the last bit of a friend’s Christmas present. It is SO CUTE!
- After work trip with the Boy to go to the shops and for a hotdog.
I can’t decide if it feels like the week has dragged or if it’s flown by. I have no concept of time at the moment, I’m basically just hanging on for the Christmas break.