On numerous occasions I have tried to keep a ‘Three Good Things’ diary. The idea being that even on the worst day you can find three things that you can say were good. I feel better when I keep this diary, but I always find I end up missing a day or stopping all together. I don’t have the best discipline at things like this. Hopefully, this attempt will continue for a long while.
Here are some things that I have found to be good over the past week.
Friday 18th November
- Watching Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them at Midnight.
- Feeling pretty awake after only 4 hours sleep.
- Having a cheeky Chinese takeaway
Saturday 19th November
- Lazy morning lie in
- Having a cheeky Indian takeaway (two takeaways in a weekend isn’t a usual occurrence but very enjoyable one).
- Having a lush bath and watching YouTube videos.
Sunday 20th November
- Having a good tidy up, it feels good to clear up the mess.
- Getting supplies at Wickes for our new bathroom.
- Making Coconut Chicken Stir fry for tea.
Monday 21st November
- Arriving at the train station at exactly the right time to get the train.
- Leftover coconut chicken for lunch. Really tasty.
- Getting some Christmas shopping done at lunchtime.
Tuesday 22nd November
- Good electrical work at the bungalow
- Watching Dave Gorman
- Getting Cursed Child Tickets!
Wednesday 23rd November
- Listening to new podcast episodes
- Getting some more bits for Christmas presents at lunchtime
- Seeing the progress of the electrical work in my new house.
Thursday 24th November
- Getting some bargain light fittings for the new house.
- Making my Christmas plan.
- Going out for tea for a birthday.
Friday 25th November
- Having a fun day at work. Good people and good chats.
- Eating the tastiest jacket potato for lunch. Including beetroot which I didn’t realise I actually liked!
- More good food, homemade chilli for tea.
What things have made you smile this week? I’d love to hear about them. I’m hoping to make this a weekly series so all being well I will see you next week.