I LOVE LISTS.
I NEED LISTS.
Here is a list of the lists on my phone right now.
- Several to do lists
- Specific work to do list
- Healthy snack ideas list
- The Christmas present list for others x 9
- The Christmas present list for yourself
- The books to read list
- Films / TV shows to watch list
- Places to visit list
- Disc world Novels list
- Harlan Coben books list: General
- Harlan Coben books list: Myron series
- List of good things
- 99 problems list (that will one day be a blog post)
- Project list
- Things for my future house list
- Ice cream flavours list
- List of TED talks to check out
I normally have a few lists on the go on scraps of paper and in notebooks too.
I like the satisfaction of crossing things off a list.
I like adding easy things onto a list so that I can make sure I can cross things off.
I tend to make goal or resolution lists about 4 times a year, and even though I always fail, I still make them and put myself through that torture because I enjoy the feeling of possibility when I make the list.
What lists to you have on the go? It can just be me with a list of lists!
Love Charlotte x