I can’t believe we have made it to day 9 already.
I also can’t believe that it has only taken 9 days for me to get stuck. To run out of things to write. Oh dear.
Because certain people read this blog, I can’t write about certain things, for example all the Christmas presents I am working on. And this is currently a VERY big part of my day to day routine.
My work days are currently very repetitive and not very exciting so there’s not much to talk about there.
I am full of writer’s block. Which means I am empty.
All I can offer you is a list of things I am looking forward to, with some omissions that only I will know about.
- A Vampire Story
- Team Christmas Drinks
- James and the Giant Peach (Mostly because I have never been in the Courtyard theatre before!)
- Non specified Christmas Crafts
- Christmas (free) lunch with work.
- Chinese and Present swap with The Core.
- Lie ins
- A 1.5 hour train journey. In first class. That is and hour and half that is all mine!
- Christmas TV! Esio Trot anyone?
- Planning a 2015 holiday.
So, that is my list. And listing it out has cheered me up very much.
One last thing I am looking forward to, is after Christmas being able share the stuff I just can’t share yet!!
Love Charlotte xx