Well here we are, two weeks in to October and things are still going well! But what have been my highlights? Apparently it was these things:
Wednesday 8th October
- Finally had 121 meeting at work
- Reassured about job options
- Bake Off Final!
Thursday 9th October
- Evening meal with the boy
- The Ladykillers
- Introducing friends to theatre
Friday 10th October
- Left over snacks at work
- Potentially good news about Sam’s interview
- Catching up on Bake Off Extra Slice
Saturday 12th October
- Catching up on Strictly with my sister
- Starting to clear out some clutter
- Learning how to knit Stripes
Sunday 13th October
- Walk in the misty morning
- Ross Noble DVD – so funny
- Making pasta bake
Monday 14th October
- Super fast morning!
- Leftover lunch!!
- Very good news for my friend Sam
Tuesday 15th October
- Getting a Christmas present bought
- Second to last driving lesson before my test
- New Vanilla Chai Latte
Okay, so that’s not a bad mix of things. There’s been some big things, and some little things, but I definitely feel like doing this is making me more positive. Let’s see what next week brings!
Love Charlotte x