Well, it’s the start of the second week of October so let’s have a look a t the good things that happened in the first!
Wednesday 1st October
- Friend Sam was back at work.
- Tea with the boy at Frankie and Benny’s (with discount voucher)! We got pizza and pasta and shared them! Genius idea.
- Live stream of Stephen Fry at the cinema – this was brilliant!
Thursday 2nd October
- Dutch Apple Cake. What could be better then unexpected homemade cake.
- The END of the old contract. Yes I had to stay until silly o’clock but at least it’s over.
- Salt and Pepper chips. Taste Sensation!
Friday 3rd October
- Quiet day in the office.
- Half day. Getting picked up at lunch time for a weekend trip is how all weeks should end.
- The Annex.
Saturday 4th October
- Lazy morning.
- Swapping lunches. Half and half meals are my new favourite thing.
- Pately Bridge: The oldest sweet shop in Britain
Sunday 5th October
- The lovely woman at the B&B. I hadn’t met her when we arrived but she was an absolute darling!
- Visiting the Black Sheep Brewery
Monday 6th October
- The super cute ghost below.
- Getting the new phones working in the office.
- Catching up on GBBO Extra Slice.
Tuesday 7th October
- Feeling like I knew what I was doing at work, at least for part of the day.
- Being silly in Primark with Phil.
- Jolly good driving lesson.
It has been well worth keeping these little lists each day because when I look back on the week overall I have a slightly negative feeling about it due to various factors. But looking at this shows me that actually, I had a really brilliant week and that I am very, very lucky.
I look forward to seeing what the next week brings!
Love Charlotte xxx